Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I don't know if I will find you/But you feel my breath/On your neck/Can't believe I'm right behind you

Hello.

So, no progress on the boyfriend sitch. I really love him, but he's sooo damn cryptic. Grr. I'm so done with boys. They annoy me. It would so much easier if I was a lesbian like my friends.
No, scratch that. No it wouldn't be. Things are tough all around I guess. Hrmph.
Musical rehearsals are soon. I'm gonna have a brain... something... by then end of it I'm sure. RAWR RAWR. I feel like I'm gonna cry every time I think of it.

I'll keep you posted, my few readers.
Lots of love,
Kade123

Lyrics from "I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)" by Fallout Boy (yes that is the title. Pretty rocking right?)

At trust and love and hope

And the poets are just kids who didn't make it
And never had it at all

And the record won't stop skipping
And the lies just won't stop slipping
And besides my reputation's on the line
We can fake it for the airwaves
Force our smiles, baby, half dead
From comparing myself to everyone else around me

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I can almost assure you that romance is not easy for anyone, let alone lesbians. I look forward to reading more entries, and I hope your Christmas is better than you could imagine :)

    - Will

    ReplyDelete