Saturday, November 28, 2009

Every Friday just about midnight...

<-- (One Tree Hill art) Hey guys!
So, darkness seems to be a theme these days. I saw little girls walking around in Goth gear. Haa! I guess there's hope for Canadian youth after all.
So, it's not like life is so bad. I'm just so tired all the time. Either people are completely ignoring me or my friend's boyfriends are hitting on me!
Nothing is perfect I suppose.
My boyfriend's grandparents are visiting this weekend, so he's busy with that. No problem though. My friend's birthday party is tonight! Yay! Gonna be rocking!
English thesis do soon. Stressing out! Ahh! Breathe, breathe.
I had fun shopping with my mom today. I got some pretty lingerie stuff (not like I need it with Jake. We're not like that, must to my distaste... hrmph).
Okay, bye friends.
Kade123

Band of Skulls, "Friends" lyrics (from http://www.lyricsmode.com)
Every Friday just about midnight
All my problems seem to disappear
Everyone that I miss when I'm distant
Everybody's here

I need love
Cause only love is true
I need every wakin' hour with you
And my friends cause they're so beautiful
Yeah my friends they are so beautiful
They're my friends
.

No comments:

Post a Comment