Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Slept With Someone From Fallout Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me.

Hey guys.

So today is Sunday! My least favorite day of the week.
Today' music is good break up songs by Carrie Underwood. Hun. Are you also detecting a theme in my musical choices? I definitely am. Maybe because the boy in question seems a little distant these days. Talk about mixed messages. I love his family though. They are so cool! His little sister is the cutest. His parents are way cooler then mine. Imagine having an animator and a comic writer for a dad! Talk about awesome.
What I don't understand is why boys can't just tell you how they feel! I'm sort of stuck because if I tell *blank* how I feel, he'll do what all guys do... run, very very fast. I would prefer it if he just told me he whether he likes me or not instead of asking me out one day and then being all weird and distant the next. Major confused face!!!

Cheers,
Kade123

Quote of the day:

Boredom flourishes too, when you feel safe. It's a symptom of security.
~Eugene Ionesco


Sorry. No writing today. I'm not on the right computer (the one without my writing stuff on it) but maybe I'll post something later!

No comments:

Post a Comment