Sunday, August 30, 2009

You're always on display/For everyone to watch and learn from

Hello,

So I'm waiting for my brother to come home from hanging out with his friends so I can get the cellphone and text my friend. Major sad face.
To keep myself entertained, I'm blast Green Day "Jesus of Suburabia", Roz Bell "Heart Attack", Black Eyed Peas "I've Gotta A Feeling" and The Barenaked Ladies "Falling For the First Time". No real theme tonight I guess.
I went to see my shrink earlier this week. She's getting me into this teen support group so I can meet other messed up teens just like me! Yays!
So, thing with my boyfriend is going fine, I guess. I'm his first girlfriend I think, so he's getting used to it. It's cute actually, just how green he is.
Sorry, no book quotes from me today. I'm not writing right now!
Love you all!
Kade123

Quotegarden.com quote!
A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.
~Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments:

Post a Comment