Hello.
You don't know me, but you do know my screen name, Kade123. I'm a teenage girl who is currently writing 9 books at once. None have gotten very far, unfortunately.
So, what are you thinking right now? Maybe that I'm some kind of weird antisocial genius kid. Well, if that is what you are thinking about, you at least have the antisocial thing right. *Smiley face* But the genius thing, not so much.
So, the blog. This blog is merely a place for me to vent. If you find my ranting amusing, feel free to drop in and laugh at my pain. I have no problem with that. I will be going back to school in September, so the posts might be less frequent then, but for now, I will be updating when, and if, I chose to. Possibly with small quotes from QuoteGarden and maybe snippets of the novel I'm working on that day. You'll see today's quotes bellow.
Enjoy,
Kade123
(Oh, and just so you know, every post is named after song lyrics or song names. Just to make me that cool.)(Sarcasm)
Quote of the Day, (curtsy of http://www.quotegarden.com , the rocking-est site in the whole WWW)
I will not carry a gun.... I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even hari-kari if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!
~Hawkeye, "Officer of the Day", M*A*S*H
Quote from a currently untitled novel. Please be kind and do not steal my words. I'm trusting you. This is purely so I can get some feedback from anonymous people I know are telling me the truth.
She walks into math (without knocking) and stands there. Everyone in the class, girls and guys, look at her… except Mr. Wells. This is ‘cause once he starts off talking about how to divide into negative numbers, each with the exponent of 99, there’s no stopping him. He’s drawing a very elaborate diagram on the white board. It doesn’t help that he teaches art at our high school as well as math. So when he gets into it, he REALLY gets into it! The world could come to an end and he wouldn’t notice.
My friends Nathaniel and Utah grin at me, the New Girl=Fresh Meat looks in their eyes. It’s a well know fact that I’m a girl magnet. I’m milking it while I can though since I wasn’t always gorgeous.
So I gave the new girl my usual, slow, you’re-hot-I-like-you smile. She gave me a who-do-you-think-you-are glare/sneer that I haven’t gotten since grade six.
She stood there for half a minute in the doorway before Utah did the one thing that always snapped Mr. Wells away from Math Land, which he is mayor of.
Utah clacked his binder rings open.
You don't know me, but you do know my screen name, Kade123. I'm a teenage girl who is currently writing 9 books at once. None have gotten very far, unfortunately.
So, what are you thinking right now? Maybe that I'm some kind of weird antisocial genius kid. Well, if that is what you are thinking about, you at least have the antisocial thing right. *Smiley face* But the genius thing, not so much.
So, the blog. This blog is merely a place for me to vent. If you find my ranting amusing, feel free to drop in and laugh at my pain. I have no problem with that. I will be going back to school in September, so the posts might be less frequent then, but for now, I will be updating when, and if, I chose to. Possibly with small quotes from QuoteGarden and maybe snippets of the novel I'm working on that day. You'll see today's quotes bellow.
Enjoy,
Kade123
(Oh, and just so you know, every post is named after song lyrics or song names. Just to make me that cool.)(Sarcasm)
Quote of the Day, (curtsy of http://www.quotegarden.com , the rocking-est site in the whole WWW)
I will not carry a gun.... I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even hari-kari if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!
~Hawkeye, "Officer of the Day", M*A*S*H
Quote from a currently untitled novel. Please be kind and do not steal my words. I'm trusting you. This is purely so I can get some feedback from anonymous people I know are telling me the truth.
She walks into math (without knocking) and stands there. Everyone in the class, girls and guys, look at her… except Mr. Wells. This is ‘cause once he starts off talking about how to divide into negative numbers, each with the exponent of 99, there’s no stopping him. He’s drawing a very elaborate diagram on the white board. It doesn’t help that he teaches art at our high school as well as math. So when he gets into it, he REALLY gets into it! The world could come to an end and he wouldn’t notice.
My friends Nathaniel and Utah grin at me, the New Girl=Fresh Meat looks in their eyes. It’s a well know fact that I’m a girl magnet. I’m milking it while I can though since I wasn’t always gorgeous.
So I gave the new girl my usual, slow, you’re-hot-I-like-you smile. She gave me a who-do-you-think-you-are glare/sneer that I haven’t gotten since grade six.
She stood there for half a minute in the doorway before Utah did the one thing that always snapped Mr. Wells away from Math Land, which he is mayor of.
Utah clacked his binder rings open.

No comments:
Post a Comment