Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Did I let you down to get that sound/And break my knees to get release

Hello.

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been busy and stuff, but I've had a good couple of days. Well, today included alot of angsty drama, but I got it sorted out. Oh how I love being a teenager. :(
Well, I'm seeing a new therapist now and I have my second appointment with her tomorrow. She's really nice and since she does work through the public health system, it's free!! Yay to free psych help!!!
So... well I'm officially dating a guy now. He's awesome! I really, really like him! I'm just hoping he likes me as much as I like him!
So, right now I'm working on a Romeo and Juliette type book about a witch and a witch-hunter... very confusing if you haven't read the whole thing so I'm just attaching the least confusing chapter.

Loves,
Kade123

Quote of the Day (thank you to quotegarden.com)
See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven

If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea: -
What are all these kissings worth,

If thou kiss not me?
~Percy Bysshe Shelley, Love's Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment