Hello,
So my mom's friend is is town this week and of course I had to give her my room. It's that or force her to sleep on the couch. God forbid my brother let her use his room. *Scoff scoff*
So, I'm supposed to be crashing on the couch but my brother is up late gaming in the living room and my dad is asleep there as well. So I just have to wait until everyone decides to disappear and let me catch some zzz's. *Sad face*
So I'm up late, writing and listening to old school Taylor Swift. She was much better when she was complaining about "that stupid old pick up truck you never let me drive!" Gotta love a PMSing feminist! Woohoo.
Anyway, gotta stop stalling and get my laundry done since I have no clean clothes (just got back from Cape Breton). Family vacation next week. Should be fun. I must remember my Overlord script (I'm in an awesome, Spaceballs style musical my best friend's dad is putting on. It will be at the Fringe Festival in Halifax, NS. Everyone should go see it!)
(another) Quote of the Day!!
Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway.
~Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment